If you’re going to teach him how to write, first you have to love him.If you can convince him of that, there’s nothing you can’t teach him.—Avi

Friday, July 16, 2010

Thing 4

I like being able to comment on my fellow bloggers blogs. I was excited to receive comments from them, too. I think this is important to form collaborative bonds with each other. To hear each others thoughts, fears and celebrations. I believe student will feel that their thoughts and ideas do have real value and relevance when people other than their teacher comments on their writing. I am a member of a mailring that was created by teachers who wanted to discuss the book Mosaic of Thought. I have enjoyed hearing teachers from all over the world talk about what is happening in their schools. Many times the author herself puts in her 2 cents worth. I was so excited the day Timothy Rasinski wrote on the mailring. I just realized some of these teachers probably have a blog now! I will have to check that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment